AVAILABLE NEW AND USED
WS-C2960X-48TD-L - Overview
Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications . They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series provide easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as optional Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. The switches deliver enhanced application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
|Model||witch - 48 Ports - Manageable - 2 x Expansion Slots - 10/100/1000Base-T - 24, 2 x Network, Expansion Slot - Twisted Pair - Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet - 2 x SFP+ Slots - 2 Layer Supported|
|Product Name||Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L Ethernet Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Feature set||LAN Base|
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches feature:
● 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
● 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 2 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
● PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W and Perpetual PoE
● Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite1 and Cisco IOS IP Lite
● Device management with web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and RJ-45 or USB console access
● Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA™ Center
● Stacking with FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended
● Layer 3 features with routed access (Open Shortest Path First [OSPF]), static routing, and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
● Visibility with Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) and Full (Flexible) NetFlow
● Security with 802.1X, Serial Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
100% Low Price Guarantee:Routersale.com provides high-quality products at low wholesale prices All items are ORIGINAL and GENUINE only*.100% Quality Assurance:Item conditions are New or “Used / Refurbished”.
Used & refurbished items are fully tested with 100% working conditions by Cisco-certified Technicians*.Warranty will be awarded one year for the new items nd 90 Days will be given for the used items. You can contact our customer service team to exchange or return any product that you bought from us*.* Condition Apply
SHIPMENT & PAYMENT:
When shipping our products, we do care the customers convenience and provide the reasonable charges for shipping and handling. Items will be shipped within 1 day after payment arrived. Tracking Number will be offered once shipment done, so customers can track their shipment and assure the expected araival. And for enhancing the convenience we do shipping via FEDEX, UPS, CANADA POST and USPS.
Again inorder to ensure the great level of customer satisfaction and the convenience, we do accept payment via PAYPAL, VISA/MASTER CARDS, WIRE TRANSFER